Kelcey is one of the original founders of Continuum Advisory Group and has played a key role in the organization’s goal of transforming the construction industry through revolutionary innovation. As President of the firm, Kelcey works with capital asset owners, utilities, contractors, engineering firms, building material suppliers, homebuilders, and construction industry associations. She specializes in strategic planning facilitation and the development of Lean and integrated teams, supporting clients such as General Motors and Procter & Gamble. She is experienced in process improvement efforts, the design and development of dashboards and analytical tools, team assessment utilities, and process and project management frameworks. Kelcey is passionate about collaborative culture development and implementation.
As a founding member of Continuum Advisory Group, Kelcey has been instrumental in start-up and development of the organization. She has developed several management tools for improving overall business productivity and is responsible for leading the firm in operational strategy. Kelcey is focused on understanding the evolution and impact of new technology, communications and media in the construction industry. She brings these skills and perspective to the broader Continuum Advisory Group practice and intellectual development.
Kelcey began her career in consulting as a Consultant Associate at FMI Corporation where she worked with a team dedicated to strategic development and improvement of large homebuilders, consulting with many of the top ten builders in the country. Kelcey holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business management with a concentration in marketing. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Kelcey has a keen ability to understand how to drive change in collaboration with her clients, and her insights will prove invaluable to the future success of Continuum Advisory Group. – Mike Staun, Associate Director of Global Capital Management, Procter & Gamble (Retired, 2019)
Continuum Advisory Group partners with industry thought leaders on cutting edge research that helps advance our field:
- Innovation as a Key to Project Performance
- Does the Construction Industry Need a Manifesto for Change?
- Order Takers or Value Creators? Engineering, Construction, and Facilities Groups as Critical Drivers of Organizational Performance
- Excellence In Total Project Performance: Differentiating High Performing Owners
- ENR Viewpoint: Lean is not a Bandaid for a Broken Construction Industry
- Built Revolution Podcast (Ep. 29) | P&G Lean Integrated Project Delivery (Part 1)
- Built Revolution Podcast (Ep. 32) | P&G Lean Integrated Project Delivery (Part 2)
- Built Revolution Podcast (Ep. 10) | GM& Barton Malow: Mike Mayra & Bruce Rysztak